Udell Rollways Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Tight heavily wooded course on mostly flat terrain in a former rustic campground. Front 9 short - back 9 a bit more challenging. In National Forest Rec Area (need parking permit - day permits available on site). Long tees are full size, short tees marked with small "footpads".
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,366ft
Alternate Length: 3,891ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Michael Wildner and R. Venegas
Take M-55 east of Manistee or west of Wellston to Horseshoe Bend Rd. Look for brown National Forest Area signs. Take Horseshoe Bend Rd. north 2 miles to parking lot. 1st tee (long) is off the far east end of the lot.
Email: Michael Wildner #12132
Alt. Phone: 231-709-5820
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Udell Rollways Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Skinner Park, Irons MI USNo votes yet
- Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville MI US(1 vote)
- West Shore Community College, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Osprey International, Benzonia MI US(1 vote)
- St. Ambrose Cellars Disc Golf Course, Beulah MI USNo votes yet
- Leviathan, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Colfax Township Park, Meauwataka MI USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Hills Disc Golf, Custer MI USNo votes yet
- Mason County Park - Beauty, Ludington MI US(1 vote)