Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
In a picnic and nature trail area. #1-4 play down the grass strip. Cross the footbridge in the nature area for #5-7, then back across that bridge to another grassy area for #8 and 9. *Sept 2017 - no formal tees or tee signs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 1,880ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-15 in Provo; exit 265 (southbound) or 265A (northbound). Drive west on Center St to the entrance of Utah Lake State Park. After the toll booth, turn left into the large parking lot, then left again into the picnic area. Basket #1 is in the strip of grass to the south.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Utah Valley University, Orem UT USNo votes yet
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Spanish Fork Disc Golf Course, Spanish Fork UT USNo votes yet
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)