Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course
In Castle Park on the grounds of the Utah State Hospital. Open to public but visitors must check in at the administration building before playing. Course can be closed for hospital activities and theater companies sometimes use the grounds for practice in the summer. Plays through grassy fields and up into the foothills in front of the castle. Tees marked by wooden poles.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 5,341ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-15; Provo Center Street exit (265/265A). Go east. Center street leads onto the Utah State Hospital campus. Park in the parking lot for the Mark Payne building. 1st tee is on the west side of the parking lot by the water feature.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by Jeremy Higley 116411 on Feb 13, 2019 at 11:38pm
This course is excellent! Front 9 is fairly open, but still incorporates trees to keep you honest. Back nine is set against the mountain and provides more variety!
Courses Close By
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Riverview Park, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Utah Valley University, Orem UT USNo votes yet
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)