Utah Valley University
No votes yet
Very short course (all holes less than 200') on the south end of campus. Water comes into play. Holes near the baseball diamond. Bring the map to help with navigation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,506ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-15; University Parkway Exit. Go south on University Parkway to a left at the first light into the college. Go through roundabout to metered parking on the left - or you can park by the McKay Events center. Walk toward the baseball field, after you pass by the events center you'll see #9 and 10. Head across the grass along the north edge of the ponds toward the center of campus to the 1st tee - just east of the eastern pond.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Utah Valley University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Riverview Park, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Art Dye Disc Golf Park, American Fork UT US(5 votes)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Trail Park, Lehi UT US(1 vote)