No votes yet
A very wide open, well maintained course in a beautiful city park. Dual tees (shorts and longs) make 18 holes (6081' length - playing 10,3,5). Putting baskets at parking lot with a nice putting green.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,517ft
Alternate Length: 3,564ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-5; exit 262. Go west on Main St. and over the river to a right on 3rd Ave, then right on Washington St. to the park at the end at Portal Way.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Meridian Disc Golf
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Vanderyacht Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham WA US(3 votes)
- Mossy Roc Disc Golf Course, Bellingham WA USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Park, Blaine WA US(1 vote)
- Raptors Knoll Disc Golf Course, Township of Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Mount Baker Farm , Eastsound WA US(4 votes)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf, Anacortes WA US(1 vote)
- Thornhill Park Disc Golf Course, Maple Ridge BC CANo votes yet
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Mission BC CANo votes yet
- Frost Creek, Maple Falls WA USNo votes yet