Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Pros: Great beginner level course with a low canopy to teach new players to THROW IT FLAT. Creek winds through and adds lots of character to this nice little park. Counterclockwise layout makes for quick play and some top notch safari golf.
Cons: Poision Ivy. Watch for golf carts crossing hole 1's fairway. Baskets are old rusty single chains. Recent construction left a deep ravine very close behind hole 9's basket. You do not want to throw your disc in there.
Other Thoughts: Play this course with a local who knows some of the safari courses. Infinate golf holes!
Courses Close By
- Bobcat 9, Senoia GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- Wyomia Tyus Olympic Park, Griffin GA US(1 vote)
- Boundary Waters - One, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- The Don Shannon Disc Golf Course at Dundee Lake, Griffin GA USNo votes yet
- Perkerson Park, Atlanta GA US(5 votes)
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet