Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I am a novice. This course is mainly open except for a few holes. Lots of scrub brush and marshlands. Fairways are tight on some holes and are mainly scrub brush fairways. I was definitely worried I would lose a disc. Tip: don't play this course the day after a rain. I played the course after it rained the day before. Some of the holes were unplayable because they were under 2 inches of water. I played it again the following day, and it played much better. Great little course. I enjoyed it very much.
Courses Close By
- Loris Nature Park, Loris SC US(1 vote)
- Cougar Country, Boiling Springs Lakes NC US(2 votes)
- Bill Smith Park, Oak Island NC US(2 votes)
- Leland Municipal Park, Leland NC USNo votes yet
- Waccamaw River Park, Conway SC USNo votes yet
- Coastal Carolina University Disc Golf, Conway SC US(1 vote)
- Sherwood Forest Park, Conway SC USNo votes yet
- Arrowhead Park, Wilmington NC US(2 votes)
- Joe Eakes Park at Kure Beach, Kure Beach NC US(1 vote)
- Trinity Disc Golf Course, Carolina Beach NC USNo votes yet