Wahoo's Adventures at New River Outpost
No votes yet
Pitch-and-putt with two tee pads per hole. The longest hole is 190'. Some elevation.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Bert Stirton
From U.S. 421 in Boone, turn onto N.C. 194 North, and go 5 miles to a right on Big Hill Rd (just past Green Valley School sign). Go 3 miles to Wahoo’s New River Outpost, bearing left to avoid Tom Jackson Rd.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wahoo's Adventures at New River Outpost? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Chetola Resort Disc Golf Course, BLowing Rock NC USNo votes yet
- Ashe County Park Disc Golf Course, Jefferson NC US(5 votes)
- Beech Mountain Resort Disc Golf, Beech Mountain NC USNo votes yet
- Lees-McRae College Disc Golf Course, Banner Elk NC US(1 vote)
- Ralph Stout Park Disc Golf, Mountain City TN US(2 votes)
- Ft. Hamby Park, Wilkesboro NC US(1 vote)
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- Roan Mountain Disc Golf Course, Roan Mountain TN US(1 vote)
- Highland Hills Disc Golf Course - North Wilkesboro, North Wilkesboro NC US(1 vote)
- Redwood Park, Hudson NC USNo votes yet