Walden Park Disc Golf Course
Great course for such a small area. It pays fast, even for a typical 9-hole course but there's a good variety of pin distances on mostly flat terrain. The trees are really the only obstacle, but the pin positions and mandos keep you on your toes. Parking can be an issue on the weekends, but otherwise easily accessible.
Walden is a very unique small course. The city gave them 3 acres to fit 9 holes into and though it has some criss crossed holes, it happens to be one of the more popular courses in the bay area. It plays flat through the outside of a city park in some low hanging oaks. Its a perfect practice course to train your skills to go play other harder courses. Its offers a variety of lines to each basket and it due to its openness is hard to actually lose a disc anywhere. Because of how it caters to young and old strong and weak players it has one of the bigger weekly groups with in an hours distance.
I'm only giving this 2 stars, bc it's so small. However, the course designers did an outstanding job of fitting into such a small area. Kudos to them. If you're in the area, it's worth playing a quick round.
I love this course !! Small but No water hazards !!!!! Perfect amount of foliage!
Courses Close By
- Hillcrest Community Park, Concord CA US(2 votes)
- Gehringer Park Recreation Club, Concord CA USNo votes yet
- Moraga Commons Park, Moraga CA US(4 votes)
- Benicia Community Park, Benicia CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Chabot Disc Golf Course - Lake, Oakland CA US(2 votes)
- Lake Chabot Disc Golf Course - Bay, Oakland CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Chabot Disc Golf Course - Hills , Oakland CA USNo votes yet
- Chabot Park, San Leandro CA US(5 votes)
- Aquatic Park, Berkeley CA US(6 votes)
- Old Ranch Park , San Ramon CA US(3 votes)