Webster Fish & Game
No votes yet
Wooded course on 17 acres with rolling hills and a river running through it. Beautiful tees. Next to the Fish & Game Bar. $5/rnd,$10/day or $100/yr. Sunday 10 am sharp - random doubles. $10 for non-members, $6 for members.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Course Length: 5,142ft
Alternate Length: 5,461ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Jason Southwick/Gregg Hosfeld
I-395; MA-16 exit (exit 2 if heading south) toward Webster/Douglas. Continue on MA-16 for 0.5 mile to the course on the left.
Email: John Hollows
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Webster Fish & Game? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hodges Village Dam , Oxford MA USNo votes yet
- Buffumville Lake - David Stidham Memorial Disc Golf Course, Charlton MA US(4 votes)
- Buffumville Lake - Amateur Course, Charlton MA USNo votes yet
- West Thompson Lake, North Grosvenor Dale CT US(2 votes)
- Newton Hill, Worcester MA US(3 votes)
- Rapscallion Brewery Disc Golf, Sturbridge MA US(1 vote)
- Luther Hill Park, Spencer MA USNo votes yet
- Pyramids, Leicester MA US(2 votes)
- Pyramids Pink, Leicester MA US(1 vote)
- Maple Hill, Leicester MA US(5 votes)