Westmoreland Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
City courses usually don't do it for me but this one has nice shots..... quite a few trees.....well placed shots....there are a lot of people but very friendly for city folk.....got in with a bunch of kool guys..... good players all....
The park is well kept as far as foliage.....but cig butts a little paint
....that would be nice.....and meds are fine with me.... but discreet would help.....
I would also take the running path and put it on the right side of the tracks......Iwas very impressed with the local disc players..... gave Roseburg a friendly feel.........but the runners and hikers were in some cases extremely rude. .....I would say the upper snotty runner/walker's were roseburgs upper crust...lol....golf is dead long live disc golf......
Well maintained, but perhaps a bit too popular, especially with non-players. There are many makeable birdies.
small and tends to be packed w/ people. Only DGC in Eugene.
Courses Close By
- Stewart Pond Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(2 votes)
- Alton Baker Disc Golf Course, Eugene OR US(3 votes)
- Clearwater Park, Springfield OR USNo votes yet
- Pitney Disc Golf Course, Junction City OR USNo votes yet
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)
- Dexter Park Disc Golf Course, Dexter OR US(3 votes)
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Ninth Hole Disc Golf Course, Monroe OR USNo votes yet
- Waterloo Disc Golf, Waterloo OR US(1 vote)
- Willamette Park, Corvallis OR US(3 votes)