White Oak River Campground - Front Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Beautiful and challenging layout with many shot types required. There is also plenty of shade, and secluded "rest/smoke" holes scattered around the course. I particulary enjoyed being able to drink a beer while playing, as opposed to the other courses in this area on public/park land. If you want a good, challenging, and relaxing round this is the best course in the area. The campground also makes a perfect base to check out the other five courses in the area (all within 30 minutes). The baskets need some more chains, but hopefully that can be added as interest in this awesome course increases. Ask about the annual 4/20 bash...
Courses Close By
- White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course, Maysville NC USNo votes yet
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(2 votes)
- Creekside Park, New Bern NC USNo votes yet
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Emerald Isle Woods, Emerald Isle NC USNo votes yet
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Fort Benjamin Park, Newport NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Surf City Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC US(1 vote)
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet