White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course
No votes yet
Along the scenic White Oak River. Please register at the campground office. Campers free or $3/round ($5/day). Water often in play - floater disc recommended. One of two courses at this facility. The Ripple course has a mix of long and short, water and tightly wooded under the bridge and around the back woods. (Many holes are still numbered #19-32 from the expansion.) Campground activities include - fishing, kayaking and mountain biking.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,300ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Doug Willhoit
From Jacksonville; North on Hwy 17 towards Maysville to the Campground on the right just past the Quarry (before the Maysville bridge). Parking is under the bridge on the campground road, beside the fishing lakes.
Email: Doug Willhoit #54737
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- White Oak River Campground - Front Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)
- Northeast Creek Park, Jacksonville NC US(2 votes)
- Creekside Park, New Bern NC USNo votes yet
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Emerald Isle Woods, Emerald Isle NC USNo votes yet
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Fort Benjamin Park, Newport NC USNo votes yet
- Barnet Park, Kinston NC US(2 votes)
- Surf City Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC US(1 vote)
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet