No votes yet
A challenging course with a great mix of long open holes and short to mid length holes carved through woods.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete/Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,835ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Elmer Cox & Michele Ramon
From 675; Take exit 6 and go west on Tittabawassee to a left on Lawdale, then right on McCarty to the park on the left. From US 127; exit 127. Go east on M-46 all the way to Saginaw and a left on Midland Rd/M47. Take a right on McCarty.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wickes Woods? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Tittabawassee Trails, Freeland MI US(1 vote)
- Richland Park, Hemlock MI USNo votes yet
- The Pines, St. Charles MI US(1 vote)
- Chippewa Banks, Midland MI US(2 votes)
- Taymouth Park, Burt MI USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Frankenmuth MI US(2 votes)
- Mecosta Disc Golf Course, Rogers Heights MI USNo votes yet
- Showboat Park, Chesaning MI USNo votes yet
- The Jungle at Sanford Lake Park, Sanford MI US(2 votes)
- Arthur Latham Park, Millington MI US(1 vote)