Wildcats Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Behind the high school - between the school and the ball fields. The course follows the creek and has a few trees. Several holes have alternate pin placements. School property - play is only allowed outside of school hours.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Cart Friendly: Very
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Denton; I-35 to exit 463. Go south on Lillian Miller Pkwy. After 0.8 miles, Lillian Miller turns into Teasley Ln. Drive 2.7 miles to the 1st entrance to the school, Lot C is near the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wildcats Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- CoServ Lost Pines, Corinth TX USNo votes yet
- Leonard L. Woods Park, Lewisville TX US(6 votes)
- Old Man McCutcheon Disc Golf Park, Lewisville TX US(7 votes)
- Wellington of Flower Mound, Flower Mound TX USNo votes yet
- North Lake Park, Denton TX US(4 votes)
- Trophy Club Park, Trophy Club TX US(3 votes)
- Justin Disc Golf Course, Justin TX USNo votes yet
- McCord Park, Little Elm TX US(1 vote)
- Andrew Brown Park, Coppell TX US(3 votes)
- Castle Hills, Carrollton TX USNo votes yet