Woodland Mound Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Nice scenery, short course, 18 holes is nice. This is definitely a beginner course, but allows everyone to practice medium and short shots, lefts and rights. No hole numbers on baskets, 1st hole has nothing but a “Tee #1” sign. Tees otherwise are only marked by cement landings. I do like the hole info on ground level white plates at each hole (except for 1 and 2 for some reason). A bit hilly from time to time, so good exercise as well.
Great beginner/intermediate course. Relatively short with only 3-4 holes requiring a full drive. Definitely favors right handers as the woods run along your right side the whole way. You can play 18 pretty quickly, but hole nine ends right back by the start, so if you want to bail after nine you can. Great to take a beginner. My wife is learning to play and doesn't get burnt out like she does at a longer course like Banklick or Mt. Airy.
I grew up around the corner this was my home course. It is a fun course for beginners to moderates. I always described it as a family friendly course because other than the high winds (its on top of a hill) and occasional woods its an easy course. The longest hole is around 320 feet. It is extremely over parred so i would suggest doing all par 3's if you're more advanced to make it challenging. It used to have 2 bridges and creeks to throw over but they have since altered the course and removed them, along with many other trees on fairways making it easier than it already was. Overall it is a fun course with varied shots that's good for all ages.
A somewhat hard course, lots of trees, bridges and it is busy most of the time, but moves fast.
It is also easy to lose your discs here, either up in a tree or in the woods. Other than that, it's a really fun course.
Courses Close By
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)
- Amelia, Amelia OH US(1 vote)
- Alexandria Community Park, Alexandria KY US(2 votes)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY USNo votes yet
- Gauche Park, Owensville OH USNo votes yet
- Karl Von Coldewey Disc Golf at Leming Community Park, Milford OH US(1 vote)
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet