World War I Memorial Park
No votes yet
Shortish course, nicely laid out through woods and over rock formations. Good use of moderate elevation. Bricks beneath baskets point towards next tees. Transition note: after #3, follow foot path to main trail. Take a left and walk 150 yards to the path for #4 on the left.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,320ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jay Mello / Pete Violet
From the North: Take Route 1 South to Route 106. Turn right at George Street onto Messenger Street. Messenger Street becomes Elmwood Street. The park entrance is on the right. From the South: Take Route 1 North to Elmwood Street. Travel about 3/4 mile. The park entrance is on the right. To get to the course, park in the Petti Field parking lot. Walk 400ft up the road you just drove down to get to the parking lot. Take a right at the fork and follow the road another 250ft. Between sites 7 & 9 there is a path on the right. Follow this path down the hill. This path will intersect another path. Take a left and continue down the hill. At the intersection with the next trail, take another left. The path for the first tee is about 40ft ahead on the right (leading up hill).
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at World War I Memorial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hawkins Woods, Plainville MA USNo votes yet
- Normandy Farms Campground, Foxboro MA USNo votes yet
- Borderland State Park, Easton MA US(5 votes)
- Slater Park, Pawtucket RI USNo votes yet
- Dacey Field Disc Golf, Franklin MA US(1 vote)
- Olin College Disc Golf, Needham MA US(1 vote)
- Veterans Memorial Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Hartsuff Park Disc Golf Course, Rockland MA USNo votes yet
- Franklin Park, Boston MA USNo votes yet
- Sunnymede Disc Golf Course, Middleboro MA US(1 vote)