Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- All participants agree that the PDGA and its agents may publish photographs and images of their participation at PDGA-sanctioned events.
- All players at PDGA Elite Series/National Tour and Major events are requested to be available to any and all media while on site except during or within 30 minutes of the start of a competitive round.
- Policies concerning media may be viewed on the PDGA Media page at www.pdga.com.
- Media personnel should refrain from interviewing a player until AFTER they have officially submitted their scorecard to tournament officials.
Outline of Contents
Disc Golf Rules and Standards
- Official Rules of Disc Golf
- Competition Manual for Disc Golf Events
- Section 1: Tournament Procedures
- Section 2: Division Qualifications
- Section 3: Player Code of Conduct
- Translated Rules of Disc Golf
- Becoming a PDGA Certified Rules Official
- Tour Standards
- Technical Standards
- Disc Golf Rules History