Dutchman Creek Middle School
No votes yet
School course that starts out with open holes and ends with five shots around a ridge. Do not play when school is in session.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 1,820ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Harold Duvall
I-77; Rock HIll exit 82A. Take 161 to a right on Mt. Gallant Rd. Go a couple of miles then past a museum to the school on the left. 1st tee is on sidewalk at the back side of the school building that faces the baseball field. #10 tee sign is missing. That tee is 20' behind the water fountain at the 1st base side of the field.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Dutchman Creek Middle School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kathy Kitts Walking Trail, York SC USNo votes yet
- Canaan Riverbend Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Canaan Sand Hills Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Lookout Park, Tega City SC USNo votes yet
- Northwestern High School Disc Golf Course, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Rawlinson Road Middle School, Rock Hill SC USNo votes yet
- Tirzah ARP Church Disc Golf Course, York SC US(1 vote)
- Fewell Park, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)
- Boyd Hill, Rock Hill SC US(3 votes)
- Winthrop University Rec. Area, Rock Hill SC US(2 votes)