DiscGolfer, the official publication of the Professional Disc Golf Association, is published quarterly. It is one of many PDGA membership benefits.
DiscGolfer Digital Archives
Back issues of DiscGolfer are available online for fans of disc golf everywhere! These digital editions make it easy to enjoy all the premium content and great features of the print version without the paper cuts.
Click on the image below to view the most recent edition of DiscGolfer. After the issue opens, click or touch anywhere on the screen to pull up the navigation menus and other options.
For more information, call 762-250-4490 or email DiscGolfer Advertising.
DiscGolfer Production Schedule
|Issue||Space Closes||Ad Due Date||Delivery|
|Spring 2022||Feb 1||Feb 13||Late March|
|Summer 2022||May 2||May 13||Late June|
|Fall 2022||Aug 1||Aug 12||Late September|
|Winter 2023||Nov 1||Nov 11||Late December|
- Writers. Please introduce yourself and send your submission to [email protected]. Attach a few of your best hi-res photos to accompany the story labeled with subject matter and who took the photo.
- Photographers. Introduce yourself at [email protected] and we will arrange for uploading samples of your photos and coordinate with you on how best to shoot an event.
- Local stories. Is your club doing something unusual to promote the sport? We want to know about it. We want to report on what’s happening at the grassroots level. If you’re not a writer, you can still provide us with leads about your local happenings, and we can take it from there. Write us at [email protected].
- Web watch/Social media. If you’d like to share your knowledge with our readers, write us at sto[email protected].
- Instructional. We present instructional articles in every issue of DiscGolfer. If you have something to offer in the instructional area, write us at [email protected].
- Et cetera. Other areas of editorial interest for DiscGolfer include environmental concerns, fitness benefits of disc golf, parks and recreation departments’ perspectives of disc golf, cartoons and humorous stories, disc golf history, and local disc golf club news. Write us at [email protected].
- Libraries. Let’s spread the word. Get DiscGolfer displayed in your public library. Bring along your copy and ask the librarian if he or she would like to receive DiscGolfer to display with other magazines. Please provide us with the name of the library and the mailing address by emailing the information to [email protected]; we’ll take it from there and mail a copy of each new issue at no cost to the library.
Your email will be sent to Editor Joe Feidt. Photos are sent to Photo Editor John Whinery. We look forward to hearing from you.