DiscGolfer, the official publication of the Professional Disc Golf Association, is published quarterly. It is one of many PDGA membership benefits.
DiscGolfer Digital Archives
Back issues of DiscGolfer are available online for fans of disc golf everywhere! These digital editions make it easy to enjoy all the premium content and great features of the print version without the paper cuts.
Click on the image below to view the most recent edition of DiscGolfer. After the issue opens, click or touch anywhere on the screen to pull up the navigation menus and other options.
For more information, email DiscGolfer Advertising.
DiscGolfer Production Schedule
|Issue||Space Closes||Ad Due Date||Delivery|
|Spring 2023||Jan 30||Feb 10||Late March|
|Summer 2023||May 1||May 12||Late June|
|Fall 2023||July 31||Aug 11||Late September|
|Winter 2024||Oct 30||Nov 10||Late December|
- Writers. Please introduce yourself and send your submission to [email protected]. Attach a few of your best hi-res photos to accompany the story labeled with subject matter and who took the photo.
- Local stories. Is your club doing something unusual to promote the sport? We want to know about it. We want to report on what’s happening at the grassroots level. If you’re not a writer, you can still provide us with leads about your local happenings, and we can take it from there. Write us at [email protected].
- Instructional. We present instructional articles in every issue of DiscGolfer. If you have something to offer in the instructional area, write us at [email protected].
- Et cetera. Other areas of editorial interest for DiscGolfer include environmental concerns, fitness benefits of disc golf, parks and recreation departments’ perspectives of disc golf, cartoons and humorous stories, disc golf history, and local disc golf club news. Write us at [email protected].
- Libraries. Let’s spread the word. Get DiscGolfer displayed in your public library. Bring along your copy and ask the librarian if he or she would like to receive DiscGolfer in the paper version to display with their other magazines or to link to our digital format. Please provide us with the name of the library and the mailing address by emailing the information to [email protected]; we’ll take it from there and mail a copy of each new issue at no cost to the library.
Your email will be sent to Editor Joe Feidt. We look forward to hearing from you.