No votes yet
Near a paved bike/walking path and Turtle Creek. First three holes are carved out of a densely wooded area - and will be thick if the parks dept. has not maintained well. #4-6 are relatively open with baskets in lightly wooded areas. #7-9 are longer and across a bridge down the bike path to the east.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Adam Jones
I-71; exit 28. Go north on OH-48 N/US-42 Bypass W toward Lebanon for 4 miles to the OH-123 ramp. Turn left on OH-123/Main St. and go 0.4 mile to a left on Taylor St. Park near the Armory and Harmon Civic Trust Baseball fields. Walk east a few hundred feet down the bike path to the 1st tee on the left in a section of woods that has been cleared out.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Harmon Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Countryside YMCA, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Armco Park, Lebanon OH USNo votes yet
- Mason Sports Park Disc Golf Course, Mason OH US(1 vote)
- Gulley Park, Clarksville OH US(2 votes)
- Eagle Ridge Disc Golf at Patricia Allyn Park, Springboro OH US(1 vote)
- Monroe Community Park, Monroe OH US(3 votes)
- Wilson Park, Middletown OH US(2 votes)
- Stubbs Park Disc Golf Course, Centerville OH USNo votes yet
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Osage Grove Disc Golf Course, Goshen OH US(1 vote)