No votes yet
A few open holes. Elevation changes on #2 and #3 and some great tightly wooded holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 3,441ft
Alternate Length: 2,912ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
Hwy 10 W. to Sartell exit. Take County Rd. 29 W. over the bridge. Take a left on County Rd. 1 N. on Riverside Dr. Go 2 miles to a left on 12th St. N. then 3 blocks to the park on the left.
First Tee: (
Email: Todd Grundhoefer
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Northside Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mayhew Creek Park Disc Golf Course, Sauk Rapids MN US(1 vote)
- River's Edge Park, Waite Park MN USNo votes yet
- Mississippi River Park, St. Stephen MN USNo votes yet
- Calvary Hill Park, St. Cloud MN US(2 votes)
- Millstream Park, St. Joseph MN USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, St. Cloud MN USNo votes yet
- Osprey Disc Golf Course at Benton Beach, Rice MN USNo votes yet
- Saint John's Abbey Run Disc Golf Course, Collegeville Township MN USNo votes yet
- Hidden Lake, St. Augusta MN US(3 votes)
- Pine Ridge Disc Golf Course, Royalton MN US(1 vote)