No votes yet
Playing next to and over the Brahan Springs Pond, the course is short and technical with lots of OB. During the wet season there are areas with flooding issues. The tees are carpet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Other
Elevation: Slight Slope
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Memorial Parkway (Hwy 231); Turn west on Drake Ave., then a right on Ivy Ave St., and right on Newby Rd SW. Park by the pond.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Drake Springs? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mirabeau Apartments, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- John Hunt Park, Huntsville AL US(1 vote)
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Logan Park, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US(1 vote)
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US(1 vote)