The Gates of Hell Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A private course near Hellhole Canyon Preserve. It is hilly with spectacular views and fun pin placements and presents an exciting challenge when conditions are windy. Contact Mark to arrange a time to play (typically Saturdays anytime or Sunday afternoons are best). Any donations will go toward course improvements.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 5,000ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Mark Verrochi
Please contact Mark for directions (GPS will not get you to the right place due to gates across many roads in the area).
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mark Verrochi #41379
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Gates of Hell Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Valley Center Community Church Park, Valley Center CA USNo votes yet
- Reidy Creek Disc Golf, Escondido CA US(1 vote)
- Montiel Park Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(4 votes)
- Escondido Rotary Disc Golf Course at Kit Carson Park, Escondido CA US(4 votes)
- CSU San Marcos Disc Golf Course, San Marcos CA US(2 votes)
- Brengle Terrace Park Disc Golf Course, Vista CA US(1 vote)
- Sunset Park, San Marcos CA US(2 votes)
- Paloma Del Sol Disc Golf Course, Temecula CA USNo votes yet
- Camp Pendleton Barracks Disc Golf - 13 Area, Oceanside CA USNo votes yet
- Camp Pendleton - 21 Area, Oceanside CA USNo votes yet