Greene Co. Community Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
NOT a great layout, does NOT play great. Holes play back to the same basket, back 9 are completely not accessible due to overgrowth & complete lack of course maintenance.
Pros: Disc golf is fun.
Cons: Overgrown tee pads, overgrown fairways, overgrown everything. It's actually posted now that the back 9 are closed because they're impossible to play due to overgrowth.
Skip this course, seriously. It's freakin terrible.
great layout and plays great , needs some trimming on back 9 and recommend off for ticks and other than that it needs pars added to tees. will play again soon . if you throw off fairway well expect briers .fun course looking forward to next time there.
A decent wooded course, but stay out of the rough! I went 15' into the woods, looking for an errant throw, and was attacked by this humongous vine, complete with 1" thorns. By the time I got back to the fairway, the backs of both legs were pretty bloodied.
Courses Close By
- Hoover Ridge Park, Madison VA USNo votes yet
- Meadow Creek Gardens Disc Golf Course, Charlottesville VA USNo votes yet
- Orange County Disc Golf Course, Orange VA US(1 vote)
- Walnut Creek Park, North Garden VA US(1 vote)
- Rockwater Park, Culpeper VA USNo votes yet
- Ralph Dean Park, Luray VA US(1 vote)
- University Park, Harrisonburg VA USNo votes yet
- Westover Park, Harrisonburg VA US(5 votes)
- Blue Ridge Community College, Weyers Cave VA USNo votes yet
- Pleasant Grove Park, Palmyra VA USNo votes yet