GSC High Adventure Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I have played this course 20+ times now. This course leans toward the technical player over the power player. There are nice views from several holes and beware the thorns in the understory off the fairways on a few holes. If your dog plays with you, there is a pond to the north after the 8th hole--descend the trail toward the 9th tee but head left towards the ball golf course and pass the fire pit. Beware throwing to the right on the 8th hole, as the hill is steep and your disc may end up on the building roof if the wind catches it. If you're from out of town, there is camping at Cedar Creek State Park nearby. If you enjoy birding, you have a good chance to see Pileated Woodpeckers, Tufted Titmice, Carolina Chickadees, Carolina Wrens, Eastern Bluebirds, Red-bellied Woodpeckers, Downy Woodpeckers, Red-shouldered Hawk, among many others. The course is adjacent to a fairly large forest. If you come on a rainy day or recently thereafter the up-sloped trail between hole 4 and tee 5 can be slippery and the dirt tee boxes as well.
Courses Close By
- Stonewall Jackson Resort, Roanoke WV USNo votes yet
- Jackson's Mill Disc Golf Course, Weston WV USNo votes yet
- Meathouse Fork Disc Golf Course, West Union WV USNo votes yet
- Spring Heights Educational Center, Spencer WV USNo votes yet
- Mountaineer Disc Golf Course, Spencer WV USNo votes yet
- The Mountwood Monster, Walker WV USNo votes yet
- Veterans Memorial Park, Clarksburg WV US(1 vote)
- The Timberdoodle Thicket, Middlebourne WV US(1 vote)
- Wood County Veterans Memorial Park, Williamstown WV US(1 vote)
- Battleground Disc Golf Course, Philippi WV USNo votes yet