Livonia Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A beginner friendly course used for high school gym classes. Mostly open lines with high grass separating the fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 1,886ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mike Herzog
From Rochester; I-390S to exit 9. Turn left onto NY-15 S and go 1 mile to a slight left to stay on NY-15. Go another 1.4 miles to a left onto US-20A / Big Tree St. Go 2 miles to a right on Big Tree St. Go 0.5 mile to a right on Bulldog Blvd. The parking lot is 0.4 mile ahead on the right (the lot after you pass the track). Best access to the course is to cross the street there and follow the path into the woods to start on #2.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Livonia Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- SUNY Geneseo Disc Golf Course, Geneseo NY USNo votes yet
- Riverton Disc Golf Course, West Henrietta NY USNo votes yet
- The Apple Farm - Spartan Course, Victor NY US(1 vote)
- The Ridge Campground, Mt. Morris NY USNo votes yet
- Lookup Park, Henrietta NY USNo votes yet
- Baker Farm, Rochester (Chili) NY US(4 votes)
- Raines Family Disc Golf Course, Naples NY US(1 vote)
- Blue Heron Park, Canandagua NY USNo votes yet
- Monroe Community College Disc Golf Course, Rochester (Henrietta) NY US(4 votes)
- Hidden Acres Executive Disc Golf Course, Perry NY USNo votes yet