No votes yet
10 short straightish holes make a counter-clockwise circle starting from just east of the visitors center. Flat terrain covered with sand and grass with significant tree cover (mainly oaks). $2/car. Camping on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 10
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-10; exit 13. Go north on MS-43 for 2.2 miles to a left on Texas Flat Rd. 1.5 miles to the park on the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McLeod Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US(1 vote)
- Fritchie Park, Slidell LA USNo votes yet
- Brickyard Mile, Gulfport MS USNo votes yet
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US(1 vote)
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)
- Wildcat Trace Disc Golf Course, Poplarville MS US(1 vote)
- The Pines Disc Golf Course, Mandeville LA US(1 vote)
- St. Martin Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS USNo votes yet
- St. Martin High School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS US(1 vote)