Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park
Had the chance to play this course the day before the Tiger Town Open, so there were a bunch of out-of-towners getting some practice. All the holes are great, lots of tree shots to work around. Many holes have elevation changes, both up and down. In a nice park with a bunch of rocks & black squirrels.
The one thing that needs to some work is the direction to the next hole. Some holes have an orange arrow pointing the direction, but even finding the orange arrow can be a challenge. Better course markings and this place is a 5!
Really fun course. Had some interesting wooded shots through the hollows. There are orange arrows on trees around the baskets pointing to the next tee. I liked how the course/park was interlaced in the middle of a neighborhood. Makes me wish I lived there.
My favorite local course! Lot of elevation changes, beautiful scenery and tree hazards. Could be marked better for first timers. Hole 16 is the BOMB! It's a must play if you are in the area.
Courses Close By
- Sabo Park, Brewster OH USNo votes yet
- Arboretum-Spiker Park, Canton OH US(3 votes)
- WC Griffith Disc Golf Course at Faircrest Park, Canton OH USNo votes yet
- Springwood Camp Club Disc Golf Course, East Spart OH USNo votes yet
- Malone University Disc Golf Course , Canton OH US(1 vote)
- Boettler Park, Green OH US(2 votes)
- Schneider Park, Canton OH USNo votes yet
- Portage Lakes State Park Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US(3 votes)
- Wildwood Park, Louisville OH US(1 vote)
- Johnson Disc Golf Course, Norton OH USNo votes yet