Smith Ridge Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short recreational course on the banks of Green River Lake. Water is very much in play on the first 4 holes during the summer (winter lake levels will leave these holes 30-50' from water). #5-9 have trees in play, with slight elevation on a few holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,120ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: HB Clark # 553
From down town Campbellsville at the intersection of US 68 and KY-70, go east on Hwy 70 (North Central Ave) for 1.1 miles to Smith Ridge Road (KY Hwy 372). Go 4 miles and turn right on County Park Road. Go one mile and park at the beach - hole one next to beach parking lot. In off season, park at Mariana Parking Lot and hole 5 and tee 6 is beside picnic area.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: HB Clark #553
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Smith Ridge Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Greensburg Disc Golf Course, Greensburg KY USNo votes yet
- Graham Memorial Park, Lebanon KY US(3 votes)
- Lake Cumberland State Resort Park, Jamestown KY US(2 votes)
- Thelma Stovall Park, Munfordville KY USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Homestead State Park, Springfield KY USNo votes yet
- Eubank City Park, Eubank KY US(2 votes)
- Pulaski County Park (Top), Nancy KY US(3 votes)
- Pulaski County Park (Bottom), Nancy KY US(2 votes)
- Henry Jackson Park, Danville KY US(5 votes)
- American Legion Park, Glasgow KY USNo votes yet