Swingin' D.B.'s: Rock 'n Roll Fairways
No votes yet
Tightly wooded, with water in play on some holes. All holes named after popular Rock songs. The longer of 2 courses sharing the same area on site. $3 per round or $5 per day. Shares one hole and 2 baskets with 'Swinging Course'. MEMBERSHIP REQUIRED TO PLAY during non organized events!!! Call for information. Random Doubles on Second and Fourth Sunday of every month @ 11:00 a.m. $8 Entry. Swinging Course is played on 2nd Sunday, Rock 'n Roll Fairways on 4th Sunday. Friday Night Doubles during Daylight Savings Time. 6:00 p.m., $8 Entry
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,820ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: Chuck Connelly #22000
Call or email for directions and permission.
Alt. Phone: 919-279-2163
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Swingin' D.B.'s: Rock 'n Roll Fairways? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Swingin' D.B.'s: Swinging Course, Moncure NC US(1 vote)
- Rock Ridge Park DGC, Moncure NC USNo votes yet
- Buckhorn at Harris Lake County Park, New Hill NC US(5 votes)
- Chatham County Community College, Pittsboro NC USNo votes yet
- O. T. Sloan Park, Sanford NC US(2 votes)
- Apex Nature Park, Apex NC US(2 votes)
- Jones Park, Holly Springs NC US(1 vote)
- Avalon Peaks Apartments, Apex NC USNo votes yet
- LORD Corp, Cary NC USNo votes yet
- Southern Community, Chapel Hill NC US(7 votes)