Tower Ridge 2
The course is in very good condition, but Tower 1 is more fun in my opinion. This course is very heavily wooded and has very thick foliage. You'll spend a lot of time looking for discs. Some of the holes on these 18 just aren't that fun, being almost right angle turns.
A good course. Well-maintained and marked well for easy navigation. Short tee-pads are in need of significant maintenance and repair, but long-tees are in very good shape. There are a few greens that are fast with a good chance of rollaways. Would love to play this course in the long positions for the extra challenge! A great warm up course to Tower Ridge 1. Worth playing if you're in the area.
Extremely challenging, recommended for experienced intermediate to pro players. The alternate pin placements are menacing as some are legitament par 4's.
Courses Close By
- Tower Ridge 1, Eau Claire WI US(4 votes)
- Northstar Middle School Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- Pine Meadows, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- UWEC Campus 9, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)
- St. James Church Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Delong Middle School, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Elk Mound High School, Elk Mound WI USNo votes yet
- Mahr's Meadow DGP, Stanley WI US(1 vote)
- Wildapple Disc Golf, Osseo WI US(1 vote)