Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Agree with JDR3001. A basic course with very little obstacles. A nice place to practice, but not worth a drive to if you do not live in the immediate area. The course is wrapped very tightly around a skate park with a fence that gets in your way. A clean course and yes the tees did not have #'s to help figure out the holes. I didn't see # 1 at first, but it is a nice open place to practice and I doubt will every be crowded. So you should be free to experiment and practice as you wish.
No tee boxes, just tee signs. No #'s on the baskets, either, so a bit confusing as to which basket is for which hole, because the 9 hole is crammed together. It's a very very basic course with sparse small trees and mostly grass. Hardly any obstacles, at all. The first tee is right next to the left side of the skateboard park, as you look at the park from the parking lot. It gets soggy when it rains because the park is right next to a marsh and is in low land, anyway. Basically just a place to practice. Also, as of 4/2/15, there was no basket # 6. Stolen? Getting repaired?
Yeah, follow the written driving directions, to go to this park, not the red balloon on the map. The map is guiding you to sunset park, not volunteer park, like it should. Volunteer park is near sunset park but is west of it, at the west dead end of Murphy Drive, as the text directs you. Murphy Drive ends in Volunteer Park, so you can't miss it.
Courses Close By
- Lewis University Disc Golf Course, Romeoville IL US(1 vote)
- Lemont Park District Disc Golf Course, Lockport IL USNo votes yet
- Avery Preserve DiscGolfPark, Plainfield IL US(3 votes)
- The Canyons at Dellwood Park, Lockport IL US(6 votes)
- Trinity Links, Joliet (Lockport) IL US(5 votes)
- Knoch Knolls Park, Naperville IL US(3 votes)
- Highland (Pilcher) Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Argonne Disc Golf Course, Lemont IL USNo votes yet
- West Park, Joliet IL US(8 votes)
- Castaldo Park Disc Golf Course, Woodridge IL US(8 votes)