Devil's Creek Disc Golf at Lawrence Tech University
No votes yet
Fairly open but problematic campus course with a few holes in wooded areas. Bring map to aid with navigation. 2015 redesign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Course Length: 5,124ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
From I-75: Merge onto I-696 West, and exit at Evergreen Rd (Exit 11). Left on Evergreen, then right on Civic Center Dr. to a left on Northwestern Hwy. Turn into the 2nd entrance on the right. 1st tee by Don Ridler Fieldhouse.
First Tee: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Devil's Creek Disc Golf at Lawrence Tech University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US(2 votes)
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet
- The Farm at Founder's Sports Park, Farmington Hills MI US(2 votes)
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(6 votes)
- Melvindale Disc Golf Course, Melvindale MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)