Mason County Park - Goliath
The most difficult of the 3 layouts here, Goliath is essentially the main 18 holes of Beast played backwards, with 6 additional holes that are not part of Beast.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 8,171ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 5
US-31 to S. Pere Marquette Hwy (Old 31), south 0.5 mile to a right on Chauvez Rd., 3.5 miles to entrance on left, courses begin near picnic shelter. When the Main Entrance is locked (Labor day thru Memorial Day), use Lakeshore Drive lot 0.25 mile south of Chauvez Road on left. Begin play on Goliath #13 to the left.
Email: Jeff Schwass #6148
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mason County Park - Goliath? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Mason County Park - Beast, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Beauty, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Leviathan, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- West Shore Community College, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course, Hart MI USNo votes yet
- Whiskey Hills Disc Golf, Custer MI USNo votes yet
- Walhalla Woods Disc Golf LLC, Fountain MI USNo votes yet
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)