No votes yet
The first 10 holes go through the beautiful park - the last 8 are across the river and through the woods. Redesigned in 2011.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,030ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
I-69; exit 113 toward Bancroft. Go north on Grand River Rd. 1.8 miles to a right at 1st stop sign (State Rd.). Go 5.7 miles north to a left on Corunna Rd., 0.5 mile west to the park on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Michael Siuda #10513
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at McCurdy Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - North, Laingsburg MI US(2 votes)
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - South, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Showboat Park, Chesaning MI USNo votes yet
- The Legend at Sleepy Hollow State Park, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet
- Kitson Disc Golf Course, Mount Morris MI USNo votes yet
- Mott Park, Flint MI USNo votes yet
- Taymouth Park, Burt MI USNo votes yet
- The Pines, St. Charles MI US(1 vote)
- Fowlerville United Brethren Disc Golf Course, Fowlerville MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Lake Disc Golf Course, Fenton MI USNo votes yet