No votes yet
In community park along the Shiawassee River - pavilion, outdoor amphitheater, camping and ball diamonds. The front 9 is a blend of open and longer holes, with the river coming into play a couple of times. #4 is almost 500ft. The back 9 requires precision and accuracy, and is located across from the camping area. Parking is available in the grass leading up to the #10 tee. Hole #11 is located in the woods to the left of the well house (left of #10 basket). Tee #12 is at the top of the hill following #11 basket. Water comes into play on holes #16 & #17. Redesigned in 2013 & 2016.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Drew Burgess / Zach Chludil
From Flint: I-75N to exit to exit 131. Turn left on M-57 W/Vienna Rd. and continue for 17.2 miles to a slight right onto S Main St. Drive for 0.7 miles to a left on E Broad St. followed by a left on S Front St. in 0.3 miles. Park is on the left in 0.4 miles. Parking is located near the entrance to the park, by the pavilions on the right. The first tee is located to the right of the restrooms and plays to the basket near the well house.
Email: Parks and Rec
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Showboat Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Pines, St. Charles MI US(1 vote)
- Taymouth Park, Burt MI USNo votes yet
- McCurdy Park, Corunna MI USNo votes yet
- Richland Park, Hemlock MI USNo votes yet
- Flint YMCA, Mount Morris MI USNo votes yet
- Wickes Woods, Saginaw MI USNo votes yet
- The Vines at Reed County Park, North Star MI USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Frankenmuth MI US(2 votes)
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - North, Laingsburg MI US(2 votes)
- Pine Hills Disc Golf Course - South, Laingsburg MI USNo votes yet