Smugglers Notch - Fox Run
No votes yet
Rolling hills, trees, and OB create a challenging experience. 4 tees on each hole for different levels of play; red/white for beginners, blue for advanced, and gold to challenge even the top pros. Get 1st tee directions at the Tennis Center (pay there - $10/course or $15 day pass) which has discs, maps and clinics. Two courses on site. Open June - Nov.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 8,150ft
Alternate Length: 6,190ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 10
Course Designer: Jeff Spring and Steve Brinster
I-89; Essex Junction exit. Take Rte. 15 east to a right (south) on Rte. 108 to Smugglers Notch Resort on your left. Go left upon entering to the Tennis Center.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jeff Spring #43994
Alt. Phone: 802-644-1056
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Smugglers Notch - Fox Run? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Smugglers Notch - Brewster Ridge, Jeffersonville VT US(5 votes)
- Smugglers Notch - Village 9, Jeffersonville VT USNo votes yet
- Johnson State College Disc Golf Course, Johnson VT US(2 votes)
- Trapp Family Lodge, Stowe VT US(1 vote)
- Vista Beast Disc Golf Course, Bolton Valley VT USNo votes yet
- Center Chains DGC at Hope A. Davey Park, Waterbury Center VT US(2 votes)
- Williston Central School Disc Golf, Williston VT USNo votes yet
- Pearl Street Park Disc Golf, Essex Junction VT USNo votes yet
- Georgia Elementary, St. Albans VT US(1 vote)
- Wrightsville Beach, Middlesex VT US(1 vote)
Upcoming Events Close By
- Jeffersonville, Vermont, United StatesSat-Sat, Jun 22-29
- Jeffersonville, Vermont, United StatesFri-Sun, Aug 2-4