No votes yet
Around some sports fields and a walking path. Natural tees are marked by wooden stakes (bring map to navigate). the beginning section has moderate elevation and the last 5 holes are flat.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 2,361ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Brad and Rob Wolfenden
From I-75 S; exit 12 (Reading/Lockland). Turn right on Cooper Ave. Go across Wyoming Ave (first intersection), then turn left on Wyoming and take the immediate right to stay on Cooper. Go 0.3 mile to the 1st left - Bacon St, which ends at the park. 1st tee is near the entrance of the park to the right of the ball field and left of the road.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Gardner Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Winton Woods (Hamilton County), Cincinnati OH US(5 votes)
- St. Bernard Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Burnet Woods (Univ. of Cincinnati), Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Surge Disc Golf Course, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet
- Mt. Airy Forest, Cincinnati OH US(4 votes)
- William Harbin Park, Fairfield OH US(6 votes)
- Highland Hills Park, Fort Thomas KY USNo votes yet
- Dunham Recreation Center, Cincinatti OH US(2 votes)
- Reserves Park Disc Golf Course, Liberty Township OH USNo votes yet
- Johnson Hills Park, Cincinnati OH US(1 vote)