Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Mountain course, very steep. Holes are short enough, but plan on doing some hiking though weeds and hills. The course is exposed - bring plenty of water if playing in the summer. Be careful walking down the steep hill from #9 to the 10th tee. After you tee downhill on #10 - DO NOT WALK STRAIGHT TO THE BASKET. Walk back and take the deer trail down.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: All Hilly
Course Length: 5,188ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Weston Rigger and Rob Dallin
I-15; exit 263. Go on 1860 S for about 4 miles (becomes Slate Canyon Dr) to the course on the right.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Slate Canyon Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Utah State Hospital Disc Golf Course, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Bicentennial Park, Provo UT US(4 votes)
- Rock Canyon, Provo UT US(2 votes)
- Riverview Park, Provo UT US(1 vote)
- Spring Acres Arts Park, Springville UT USNo votes yet
- Scera Park Disc Golf Course, Orem UT US(1 vote)
- Utah Lake State Park Disc Golf Course, Provo UT USNo votes yet
- Utah Valley University, Orem UT USNo votes yet
- Eagle Rock Disc Golf Course, Mapleton City UT US(1 vote)
- Jolley's Ranch Campground, Springville UT US(1 vote)